REPLACEMENT FABRIC PANEL (Fabric Only, No Foam or Grommets)
MIDDLE MATS - Generation 1 Design
- Choose Your Color
1st Generation mats are made of a luxurious, heavy duty outdoor material that is Non Mildew and Water Resistant. This material has a nice, soft feel when laying on them.
This is a great purchase price compared to the new Generation 2 mats which are an extra heavy duty material that has a more stiffer feel than Gen 1 mats and geared towards water dog lovers.
- A drainage port is located at the end of the mat
- Great for V Hull Sport Boats with high or no swim platforms. Lay the Anchor mat on top of the engine hatch. Secure your bungee cords to the cleats or railing at both sides of the boat. Let the mat fall into the water like a ramp.
Works great for dogs and kids crawl in and out of the these types of boats that do not have a rear swim ladder.
- Anchor mats can be placed at both ends of the mats to secure between to locations.
- Mix & Match Colors - Match Your Boat's decor or your favorite color combinations.
- Fabrics are Machine Washable / Air Dry
- All generation of stack mats attach to each other
- Individual mats are great on the dock or boat as a sun pad, on the beach to sit on or use to float off a sand bar or beach yoga pad.
- Does Not Fit Anchor Mats
- Final Sale / No Returns or Warranty
Most Asked Questions -
The Black Colored Fabric Panels "Do Not" Retain Heat - The Waterproof / Water Resistant Outdoor material stays cool. Black is the most popular Accent Color.
The White Colored Fabric mats are made from the same material as the other colors. They clean up well with soap/water or machine wash and air dry if needed.
Remove existing grommets securing the fabric to the foam, then remove the fabric off of the foam.
*** If you have a 1st Generation Anchor Mat with hardened plastic grommets that are sealed to the fabric; the grommets can be removed using a heat gun to soften the plastic and they will pull out.
Available for purchase are Replacement Grommets which are a larger, softer, more pliable plastic grommet that can be squeezed in half in your hand and placed into the grommet hole between the foam and fabric and twist into position.
Fastest way to place fabric onto a foam core is to place the foam between your legs lengthwise and slightly bend it into a "U" Shape.
Slip the fabric on and keep sliding the foam and fabric at the same time
IT'S TIME TO STOP ROLLING AND STACK YOUR MAT!