What's Your Mat Personality? Customize Your Floating Mat's Colors & Length!
Mix & Match Colors - Match Your Boat's decor or your favorite color combination. Pictures attached are a few examples to get your imagination going......
LIME GREEN, BLACK & ORANGE "MIDDLE MATS" ARE SOLD OUT FOR 2017. NEW STOCK ARRIVES APRIL 2018
RED MATS ARRIVE OCTOBER 1ST +/-
12' Mixed Colored Mat Group - "Choose Your Colors" FREE SHIPPING
This is for a 12' Long Mat Group that has 6 qty mats. Choose a color for each mat:
Mat #1 - Choose Your Anchor Mat Color
Mats #2, 3, 4, 5 Choose Your Middle Mat Colors
Mat #6 - Choose An Anchor or Middle Mat & the Color
***Need a Longer Length? Additional individual mats can be ordered separately on the website, shipping costs will apply.
TO ORDER YOUR MIXED COLORED MAT AT A LOCAL MARINA - PLEASE CALL THEM DIRECT TO PRE-ORDER -
Marine Max - Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri 573-365-5382
Cope Marine - Tablerock Lake / Branson, Missouri 618-632-6353
Bridge Marina - Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey 973-663-1976
OR Call Us Direct In Kansas City 913-947-7224
Most "Versatile" Length - Can be used at shorter lengths or ADD a mat for more length!
Each Mat Group Includes:
1 Qty - 2' long x 6' wide Anchor Mat
5 Qty - 2' long x 6' wide Middle Mats
1 Qty - Padded Carrying Shoulder Strap
2 Qty - Double Loop End Bungee Cords
2 Qty - Large Stainless Steel Carabiner
2 Qty - Storage Strap with quick release Buckles
- Each mat is 2' long x 6' wide covered by a water & mildew resistant material that Does Not Absorb Heat. Large locking composite zippers on both sides, easily zips mats on the top and bottom to each other for firm stabilization.
- Choose Your Length! Add and Remove mats fast and easy to change the overall length or change your color scheme. Individual mats can be purchased.
**Sunbathing at the beach? Use 1 or 2 mats (sand blows off the fabric and you can use a single mat to float on)
**Using a small Ski boat with 2-4 people? Use 3 or 4 mats (6' - 8' length) to save space
**Large cruiser? Take as many mats as you want. Store mats together or separately on the bow, swim platform or inside the cabin.
**Use 1 or 2 mats as a sun pad on the front of a boat or purchase two individual anchor mats and secure the ends at the front of the boat as a sun pad.
- Mix and Match Colors - Stand out on the water, match your boat's decor or show your team colors.
- Easily replace the Fabric with the same color or add a new color by purchasing the fabric only.
- Easy to Clean - Scrub your mat with a soft brush/soap and water or remove the fabric and machine wash on delicate and air dry.
- Have a Dog? Use a mat for an pee pad. Simply remove the fabric, wash and slide back on the foam.
If the dog's nails are ripping your roll up mat, the Stack Mat has a heavy duty outer fabric layer that saves the life of the inner foam.
- Mats store flat - Will not curl or take hours to relax like roll up mats.
- Easy Transportation - You can adjust the overall length of your Mat. You are not stuck with one large, rolled up piece of foam that everyone has to climb over or carry.
- The Anchor Mat has 3qty grommet holes allowing many anchoring points to keep mats in a straight line and not moving side to side. Standard roll mats have no anchor system or one wimpy anchor point in the center of the mat. Eventually that single point will pull through the foam and your entire mat is ruined. Should you need to replace your Aqua Anchor Mat - Simply unzip from the other mats and add a new one.
- Compact Storage - Each mat stacks on top of the other and stores flat. Stack as many or little mats together depending up the storage space.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MAT! - Choose Colors Or we can Personalized your mat and add your Boat or Family Name or Company Logo! (See the Personalization Page)
This Modular Mat offers numerous options to customize to your Boating Lifestyle.
IT'S TIME TO STOP ROLLING AND STACK YOUR MAT!