SOLD OUT - INVENTORY ARRIVES SEPT 20TH +/-
CARDINAL RED - 12' Long Mat Group -FREE SHIPPING
Most "Versatile" Length for Everyone - Can be made shorter or ADD MORE LENGTH!
Each Mat Group Includes:
1 Qty - 2' long x 6' wide Anchor Mat
5 Qty - 2' long x 6' wide Middle Mats
1 Qty - Padded Carrying Shoulder Strap
2 Qty - Double Loop End Bungee Cords
2 Qty - Large Stainless Steel Clamps
2 Qty - Black Storage Strap with quick release Buckles
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MAT! - Choose Colors Or we can Personalized your mat and add your Boat or Family Name or Company Logo! (See the Personalization Page)
- Each mat is 6' wide by 2' long covered by a water resistant material. Large composite zippers on both sides, easily zips mats on the top and bottom to each other for firm stabilization.
- Choose Your Length! Add and Remove mats fast and easy to change the overall length or change your color scheme. Individual 2' mats can be purchased.
**Sunbathing at the beach -1 or 2 mats (sand blows off the fabric and you can use a single mat to float on)
**Ski boat with 2-4 people - 3 or 4 mats,
**Large cruiser - Take as many as you want, store mats together or separately on the bow, swim platform or inside the cabin.
**Use 1 or 2 mats as a sun pad on the front of a boat
- Mix and Match Colors - Stand out on the water, match your boat's decor or show your team colors.
- Easily replace the Fabric with the same color or add a new color by purchasing the fabric only.
- Easy to Clean - Scrub your mat with a soft brush/soap and water or remove the fabric and machine wash on delicate and air dry.
- Mats store flat - Will not curl or take hours to relax like roll up mats.
- Easy Transportation - You can adjust the overall length of your Mat. You are not stuck with one large, rolled up piece of foam that everyone has to climb over or carry.
- The Anchor Mat has 3qty grommet holes allowing many anchoring points to keep mats in a straight line and not moving side to side. Standard roll mats have no anchor system or one wimpy anchor point in the center of the mat. Eventually that single point will pull through the foam and your entire mat is ruined. Should you need to replace your Aqua Anchor Mat - Simply unzip from the other mats and add a new one.
- Compact Storage - Each mat stacks on top of the other and stores flat. Stack as many or little mats together depending up the storage space.
Bi-Fold or Single Stack Storage
Depending upon the type of boat, you may or may not have a swim platform or no room to stand at the back or sides of the vessel.....
Aqua Stack Mats can be removed from the water easily with a couple of options:
BI-FOLD the mats onto the boat or swim platform - While in the water, Unzip every other top and bottom zipper (unzip top zipper, go to next panel, unzip bottom zipper, next panel unzip top zipper, etc)
The mats will bi-fold fast and easy as you pull them out of the water or you can bi-fold them in the water, then lift out onto the boat.
SINGLE STACK - Simply unzip each panel individually as you remove them from the water and stack them individually.
IT'S TIME TO STOP ROLLING AND STACK YOUR MAT!